Click the 'Settings' option in the 'Server' menu to display Server Settings window.
The following server properties can be set using this window:
1. The port on which the server is waiting. After changing the value of the 'Server Port'
you must restart USBDeviceShare server. Make sure to specify the same port
number while connecting to the server from USBDeviceShare client.
2. Automatically share all newly plugged devices
3. Automatically run USBDeviceShare Server during Windows startup
4. IP Filter : Block/Allow specified clients
5. Security : Password based security for remote device access